Frequently Asked Questions
As a Job Seeker you can:
- Post and edit your resume.
- Download a video resume.
- Search for jobs and create job-search shortcuts.
- Apply for jobs.
- Register for job email notifications.
- Sign-up for employment newsletter.
- Track the jobs you’ve applied for.
- Track the number of hits your resume has received.
- Subscribe/Unsubscribe to any services.
If you previously submitted a resume under an email address that you no longer have access to, please send us an email that includes:
- your new email address
- your previous email address
- your physical address: Your Name, Street, State and Zip
- your phone number
Once this information is verified, we will update your records and email your new user name and password.
Nothing. Our service is free for candidates to view and apply to jobs 24/7.
Click the blue “Sign-in” button then in the next box in orange click “Forgot Password” and the system will send your password to your email address.
We will never sell your e-mail address to a third party. See Privacy Statement.
The “White Glove’ service was designed for serious Job Seekers. Your resume/video is “featured” and exclusively sent to hiring decision makers in the golf industry. We target your search depending on the type of job you want and geographic location. Click here for service details.
If you want to post a resume then you must have login as a jobseeker first. After login go to General Info tab. Here you can add or edit your resume.
Once you posted your resume by General Info tab then it will always be posted until you update your resume again.
You can see the job detail after search to any job. There you can simply apply for this job by clicking send resume button. After clicking on that button your current resume and work related detail will be open on popup box. After click on submit button your resume will be sent to employer of this job.
Yes, you can subscribe for Job notification by clicking on Email Notification on Dashboard. You can subscribe by Job category and City. Once you subscribe email notification then all the new posted job detail by these category and within these city which you have selected, .will be come to you by email
GolfSurfin.com offers an Internet based job board for the Golf Industry. The following services are offered for Employers:
- Golf Club Blast Service – Designed to fill golf club jobs including but not limited to General/Club Manager, Membership Director, Golf Professional, F&B Manager, Controller, Chef etc.. We take your ad and exclusively “Blast” it to thousands, over 19,000, of candidates actively employed in golf clubs throughout the U.S.. We have a very loyal following of active/passive golf candidates an “high” open e-mail rates. The Blast includes a 60 day posting on our job board and access to our resume database. Click here to get started.
- Sales Rep Blast – For golf manufacturers seeking independent golf representatives. Your ad is exclusively “Blasted” out to our Rep Database comprised of over 4,300 active glf reps and and distributors in the U.S. and Canada. Additionally we can uncover International golf agents for companies seeking an International presence. The Rep Blast includes a a package of job board postings/territories, up to 10, and access to our resume database. Click here to get started.
- Target Search – For those “hard-to-fill” positions OR ones requiring a specific skill-set. Through Target Search we will attempt to contact just about every qualified candidate within a Region/State and apprise them of your club’s employment opportunity via e-mail. Weekly progress reports are given. It’s like retaining a personal recruiter at a fraction of the cost! One “Blast”, a 60 day posting and access to our resume database is included. Click here to get started.
- Job Posting – We offer a basic job posting on our job board averaging 1,500 unique visitors daily who are already employed in the golf industry looking to make an employment change OR by those wanting to “break-in” to golf. Individual postings can be purchased for 30 & 60 days. Access to resume database and “Blast” service is NOT included with purchase of posting/postings. Clickhere to post.
- Featured Employer Status – This option puts your companies logo on our home page increasing traffic to your postings AND brand awareness. Click here to get “Featured”.
- Featured Job Posting – Generate maximum traffic to your postings by “Featuring” your job on our home-page. We’ll highlight your job company, title and location on our home-page. Cick hereto “Feature” your job.
- Job Board Banner Ads – Please call us toll-free 866-446-5378 for information regarding Job Board Banner Ads or send an e-mail Bannerad@GolfSurfin.com.
- Employment Newsletter Banner Ads – Please call us toll-free 866-446-5378 for information regarding Job Board Banner Ads or send an e-mail Bannerad@GolfSurfin.com.
GolfSurfin.com is the #1 Internet Job Board for Golf. We launched the site in October of 2000 and have been filling golf jobs ever since. Much of our success is attributed to “high” open e-mail rates, a very loyal following and personal customer service!
Golf companies use GolfSurfin.com for their recruiting needs because:
- Staying Power – GolfSurfin.com has been filling golf jobs for over 13 years.
- Job Board averages over 1,500 unique visitors daily.
- Qualified Candidates – job board visitors are either employed in the golf industry OR wnat to “break-in” to golf.
- Ad Exposure – “high” open e-mail rates from a very loyal following.
- Service is FREE for candidates to view and apply to jobs.
- Personalized Service – we’ll recommend best service for your recruiting needs and respond quickly to service inquiries.
- Results – we fill golf jobs quickly and professionally!
A job posting on our job board is viewed by visiting candidates looking for employment opportunities. We average 1,500 unique daily visitors to to our job board. Candidates are either already employed in the golf industry looking for an employment change OR by those wanting to “break-in” to golf.
The amount of time jobs remain online varies. Postings can be purchased for 30, 60, 90 days or longer depending on the purchased package and special promotions. During that time postings can be modified, edited or deleted.
Other then periodic promotions, no addiitonal features are included with postings.
To purchase a posting click here.
No. The “Golf Candidate Blast” and “Rep Blast” are separate services.
A sales Rep “Blast”is designed for golf manufacturers seeking experienced golf reps. We’ve been building our a Sales Rep database, separate from the job board, for over 10 years currently totaling over 4,300 active golf reps and distributors who sell golf equipment, apparel, products and/or services in the U.S. and Canada.
After purchasing a “Rep Blast” we send your ad exclusively and directly to every rep in our database. If they are interested in your opportunity they contact you directly. They’re not required to register and apply through our job board. Within the ad we can include you company logo and/or image.
The “Rep Blast” is scheduled within 24 hours of purchase and is scheduled after copy has been approved by you!
To purchase a “Rep Blast” click here.
This service is designed to uncover candidates experienced in club management, sales, accounting, merchandising, golf instruction, F&B etc.. We’ve been building our golf canddiate database, separate form the job board, for over 10 years currently totalling 18,500 active golf club candidates.
After purchasing a “Golf Candidate Blast” we send your ad exclusively and directly to every candidiate in our golf club managment database. If they are interested in your job they contact you directly. These database candidates are not required to register and apply through our job board. “Blasts’ can be tailored by State, Region and/or Title. Within the ad you can include your company logo and/or image.
The “Golf Candidate Blast” is scheduled within 24 hours of purchase after copy has been approved by you!
To purchase a “Golf Candidate Blast” click here.
#1 Internet Golf Job Board
Today we are the #1 Internet job board for golf specializing:
- golf course/club jobs
- golf management
- golf product/service sales reps
We’ve comprised opt-in databases of the most qualified candidates in the golf industry!
Our service is complimentary for candidates and fee based for employers.
To review Employer Services click here.